6 Jun 2014

Coffee which removes the tumor

Coffee which removes the tumor

Alojz from Slovenija just wrote me the other day and send me this:   
dxn coffee removes tumor
Alojz from Slovenia said that because of this coffee he don’t travel alone.

I’m using DXN products for around 3 years. 3 years ago my partner had a tumor on her kidney.  The tumor was already in such a stage that they had to remove the entire kidney in hospital. Thankfully someone who is working in health care adviced her to start using Ganoderma capsules. It’s been over 3 years now and she don’t have metastasis anymore. Not only that, she feels good and healthy all the time.
I recommended DXn coffee to a friend who has strong form of cancer and he was walked to Medical center to irradiation. Only after 3 months metastases stopped growing. He also feel much better now.
I also drink for prevention (I’m not sick) cream coffee every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment